Assisting Hands Home is an important part of the communities we serve. For years, we’ve been there when you need us. There is nothing we care about more than the safety of our clients, caregivers, and employees.
This commitment continues as we monitor the situation on Coronavirus/COVID-19. This situation is evolving quickly and each day we learn more critical inform guidance from the CDC and federal and local health authorities.
We’d like to use this opportunity to share more on what we’re doing:
- Our caregivers are trained to recognize symptoms.
- POA or Responsible Party including Care Manager or Social Worker of the client is notified.
- The trained caregivers report their finding to the office.
- Infection Control procedures are put in place to direct the Caregiver and client on what needs to be done once symptoms are identified.
We are here for you if you need additional help or need family members to be at home with home care.
Here are some additional resources:
- Symptoms of COVID-19
- COVID-19 Home Care
- Home Cleaning Tips to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- Village of Schaumburg Coronavirus Information and Updates
- City of Park Ridge COVID-19 Information