Call Now: (847) 915-6186
There was a time when the only option family members had with elderly loved ones who need care was to take them to a nursing home or assisted living facility to get the best care. For many families, dedicating family members to take care of elderly loved ones isn’t possible due to busy work schedules and activities. Many seniors now prefer to remain at home to receive care to stay in a comfortable environment and maintain more control over their lives. Thanks to Assisting Hands, seniors and adults with disabilities are able to get quality care in their own homes which makes them feel safer, happier, and more independent.
A growing desire for many seniors in Park Ridge, IL is to retire and age in the comfort of their own home. While they may enjoy the independence, care is required to remain in the home as memories fade and bodies fail.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide home care services in Park Ridge, IL and the surrounding areas to help seniors (and others in need) enjoy the independence of living at home.
We make sure that our licensed caregivers provide the best possible care and treat your loved ones with the compassion and respect they deserve. Our home care services will help your loved ones remain at home safely and bring some peace of mind to your family.
Styles of In-Home Care
There are three types of in-home care that individuals can receive:
- Informal care provided by a loved one
- Professional care provided by a single caregiver
- Professional care provided by an agency
Each method has pros and cons, but there are certain benefits that cannot be ignored when it comes to working with an agency, especially Assisting Hands. For example, we handle any emergency scheduling of services, and have multiple caregivers from which to choose. Our caregivers are trained to provide a variety of care services and they are bonded and insured. We also implement a strict screening process to guarantee only qualified candidates can receive our training, and ultimately work with our clients. These benefits cannot be expected from any other in-home care method.
Park Ridge Home Care
For compassionate home care services in Park Ridge, IL and the surrounding areas, contact Assisting Hands at (847) 915-6186.
At Assisting Hands, we will ensure that your loved ones get the best care possible. We start with a home care evaluation so that we can create a care plan that accommodates their specific needs. A caregiver is then assigned to provide care for your loved one.
All of our caregivers have passed a background check and are they are licensed, bonded, and insured. You can trust our caregivers to provide quality, compassionate care.
We offer a number of unique home care services you can utilize based on your needs. They include the following and more:
- Personal in-home assistance with daily tasks- This includes assistance using the restroom, getting dressed, taking a bath, eating, and other activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Meal preparation- We are able to prepare meals that are requested and follow dietary needs.
- Transportation services- Transportation is provided if any doctor’s appointments are scheduled, if a family member needs to be driven to a certain destination, or if they need to take care of errands like grocery shopping.
- Light housekeeping- We help provide a clean environment by taking care of light cleaning duties like dusting, laundry, and taking out the trash.
- Companionship and mental stimulation- We create a personal connection and build trust with your loved one. We will engage them in their favorite activities to be a companion for them as well as their caregiver.
- 24-hour home care and live-in care– If extra care is needed due to chronic conditions, and you prefer your loved one to be taken care of all day, we offer live-in care and 24-hour care. Our live-in care services involve a caregiver living at the home for 3-4 days at a time before switching with a second caregiver. For 24-hour care, multiple caregivers will alternate shifts within a 24-hour period so that there is always a caregiver awake in the home.
- Care management– We make sure that your loved one is on track with their medications, we pick up prescriptions if needed, and we always make sure doctor’s orders are followed.
At the end of the day, it is our goal to provide you or your loved one with greater peace of mind, and a certain level of independence with home care. This includes seniors, those recovering from a surgery, and individuals with disabilities. We also help those who provide informal care by giving them a much-needed break with respite care services.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
We can provide a wealth of services for you or your loved one on short notice, and schedule long-term arrangements, as well. We are happy to answer any questions you have and are proud to work with the residents of Park Ridge, IL.
If you or a loved one could benefit from home care services in Park Ridge, IL, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (847) 915-6186.
Related Home Care Services:
In-Home Care Park Ridge, IL
In-Home Care Hoffman Estates, IL
In-Home Care Palatine, IL
In-Home Care Chicago, IL
In-Home Care Des Plaines, IL
In-Home Care Elk Grove Village, IL
In-Home Care Harwood Heights, IL
In-Home Care Niles, IL
In-Home Care Norridge, IL
In-Home Care Rolling Meadows, IL
In-Home Care Schaumburg, IL
Park Ridge, IL In-Home Care