The effects of aging can make everyday activities that many people take for granted either difficult or impossible for senior citizens. Seniors with limited mobility or arthritis may have difficulty with basic housekeeping tasks, getting dressed, or bathing, especially if they need a walker, cane, or wheelchair to move around.
If they have poor eyesight, they may also lose their ability to drive which means that they will need help getting to doctor’s appointments and running certain errands like grocery shopping.
Live-In Home Care
If you have elderly family members that have chosen to age in place in their own homes, it can be nerve racking knowing that there are times when no one is around to help them. The live-in caregivers of Assisting Hands in Park Ridge, IL and Chicago suburbs can help ease your mind with our live-in home care services. Our live-in care services include everything from personal care to housekeeping, so you can rest assured that your family members always have someone there to help.
We are committed to providing effective in-home care that covers the specific needs of your loved ones so they can continue to safely age in their own homes. We also consistently reevaluate the care needs of our clients so we can adjust our care plans according to their changing needs.
Live-In Caregivers Park Ridge, IL
Live-in home care is an ideal option for senior citizens who want to age in place, but need help daily with personal activities, housekeeping, or transportation. Our live-in caregivers will live in the house with our clients and sleep during the overnight shift, but they are there 24 hours a day to help whenever our clients need it. The constant supervision from our caregivers will help prevent falls and other dangerous situations, and we can provide consistent companionship and emotional support.
You can expect the following from our live-in home senior care services:
- Personal Care: Our live-in caregivers can help with personal care and hygiene including bathing, getting dressed, restroom use, and help getting out of bed for those with limited mobility.
- Errands and Transportation: Losing the ability to drive causes senior citizens to lose some of their independence. Our live-in caregivers will run important errands to pick up groceries and medication as well as provide transportation to help our clients get to important appointments and events.
- Meal Preparation: Preparing meals on a daily basis can become difficult for senior citizens for a number of reasons. We make sure that your loved ones get freshly prepared meals each day with our meal prep services.
- Light Housekeeping: We can help take care of housekeeping tasks that have become too difficult for our clients.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Senior citizens affected by Alzheimer’s or dementia care cannot safely live alone. We can provide effective care for seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s that include memory improving activities.
- Companionship: Our live-in caregivers provide much more than physical care, they also provide excellent companionship. We will regularly engage your loved ones in conversation and other activities to help build personal relationships and provide emotional support.
Whether your loved ones need daily help with certain housekeeping tasks or personal activities, or 24-hour supervision due to illness or dementia, Assisting Hands can help with our live-in home care services.
Contact Assisting Hands at (847) 915-6186 to learn more about how our live-in home health care services can help your loved ones in Park Ridge, IL and the Chicago suburbs.
Related Live-In Care Services:
Live-in Care Services Elk Grove Village, IL
24-Hour Care Rolling Meadows, IL
Overnight Care Services Park Ridge, IL
Live-In Caregivers Schaumburg, IL
24-Hour Care Park Ridge, IL
24-Hour Home Care and Live-In Care Niles, IL
24-Hour Home Care and Live-In Care Norridge, IL
24-Hour Home Care and Live-In Care Des Plaines, IL
5 Benefits of Art Therapy for Seniors
As people become older, it is only normal for their interests and hobbies to change. What an individual once enjoyed as a child is likely to differ compared to what they enjoy as a young adult. However, for seniors, the activities they fill their time with can differ not only because of changes in interests,
July Caregiver of the Month: Ariana Hermosillo
This month’s July Caregiver of the Month is, Ariana Hermosillo. Ariana is one of our do-it-all caregivers. She is always willing to step in and help in any way she can and has a true passion for caregiving. Ariana has been with us for a little less than a year and has made a positive
How to Prevent Your Senior Loved Ones from Dehydrating
Water is a crucial part of our lives. Everyone needs water to survive and maintain good health. Without proper water intake, you will become dehydrated. A person becomes dehydrated when they have used more water than they have taken in. In such a case, your body will not be able to function properly, which could