Call Now: (847) 796-6685
Loneliness is a common feeling for senior citizens, especially if their family and friends don’t live nearby.
Assisting Hands provides elderly individuals with personal care in the Elk Grove Village, IL area, assisting with activities of daily living (ADLs). Our caregivers provide senior companionship, making conversation and partaking in their favorite activities.
Call (847) 796-6685 for a free consultation.
Companionship and Personal Care
At Assisting Hands, caregivers are insured, licensed, and bonded. They have also passed a thorough background check, so you can trust your loved ones are properly cared for and spend time with qualified, compassionate individuals.
With personal care, we provide assistance for seniors and disabled adults with activities of daily living (ADLs). Caregivers also develop relationships with clients through their favorite activities and hobbies.
The following include home care services for your loved one:
- Personal Care: We assist with activities of daily living, such as getting dressed, eating, medication reminders, bathing or showering, maintaining oral hygiene, using the restroom and with incontinence care. We will also help with eating and medication reminders. If they have limited mobility, we will help with transferring and moving throughout the house.
- Light Housekeeping: From washing dishes to doing laundry and taking out the garbage, our caregivers take care of various light housekeeping activities to keep seniors’ homes clean.
- Meal Preparation: To maintain good health is to eat well-balanced, healthy meals. Our caregivers shop for groceries, serve meals, considering dietary restrictions, and clean up.
- Grocery Shopping and Errands: From grocery shopping to picking up prescriptions, our caregivers will help your elderly loved ones by running errands.
- Companionship: By playing games, doing fun activities and hobbies, and making conversation, our caregivers develop personal relationships with your loved ones.
Get in touch with Assisting Hands if your elderly loved one in Elk Grove Village, IL, or the neighboring areas of Cook County needs personal care and/or companionship. We assess the needs, create care plans, and assign them with the best-fitting caregiver.
For a free in-home consultation, give us a call at (847) 796-6685.